After the massive success of KGF Chapter 1, Prashanth Neel became a go-to man for several leading South film stars, especially from Tollywood. Neel is currently working on Yash’s KGF Chapter 2 and Prabhas’ Salaar and also has a film with NTR lined up next.
For the last few days, there has been a lot of discussion about Prashanth Neel’s remuneration for NTR’s film. The ongoing buzz is that the makers at Mythri Movie Makers banner have offered Prashanth a whopping Rs 15 crore paycheck, making him the highest paid director in Sandalwood.
In a latest interview, Prashanth opened up about the hype around his remuneration. He said that it is a very personal matter. “I don’t believe that I am the highest-paid filmmaker right now, and more importantly, I don’t think it should be something that is discussed in the first place,” said Prashanth, also adding that all these stories about his and his team’s remunerations, the budget of his movies, could just be speculations.
Articles that might interest you:
- My character in Pushpa will surprise fans, says Rashmika
- Crazy buzz on Puri-Vijay’s Liger
- Ala Amerikapurramuloo: Thaman’s musical concert in the US
- Hari Hara Veera Mallu heroine’s love story becomes a hot topic
- Narappa’s first copy to be ready soon
- David Warner wins the hearts of Hyderabadis and Indians