Sai Tej and Raashi Khanna’s upcoming family drama, Prathi Roju Pandage, is slated to hit screens on December 20. The film also features popular character artistes Sathyaraj and Rao Ramesh playing Sai Tej’s grandfather and father respectively.
Now, in a latest interview, director Maruthi revealed the film’s core plot and it is surely going to tug your heartstrings. “We grandly celebrate only our birth, but mourn our death. My film’s concept is to give the best send-off to someone who is dying,” Maruthi revealed. Well, it will be interesting to see how the audience will lap up this heavy subject.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh looks regal in her latest avatar
- Naveen Polishetty has no time for Bollywood
- Anil Ravipudi makes a big update on Mahesh Babu’s film
- MS Raju gears up with another bold film
- Anasuya wins applause for Thank You Brother
- First look poster of Sampoornesh Babu’s Cauliflower out now