Sai Tej and Raashi Khanna’s upcoming family drama, Prathi Roju Pandage, is slated to hit screens on December 20. The film also features popular character artistes Sathyaraj and Rao Ramesh playing Sai Tej’s grandfather and father respectively.
Now, in a latest interview, director Maruthi revealed the film’s core plot and it is surely going to tug your heartstrings. “We grandly celebrate only our birth, but mourn our death. My film’s concept is to give the best send-off to someone who is dying,” Maruthi revealed. Well, it will be interesting to see how the audience will lap up this heavy subject.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss contestant’s bold role in a film on #MeToo movement
- Venky Mama’s solid 1st weekend AP & TG shares: All eyes on Monday
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Mahesh’s lungi dance treat in Sarileru’s Mind Block
- Thaman’s musical night for Ala Vaikuntapurramuloo
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 15-12-2019