Sai Tej and Raashi Khanna’s upcoming family drama, Prathi Roju Pandage, is slated to hit screens on December 20. The film also features popular character artistes Sathyaraj and Rao Ramesh playing Sai Tej’s grandfather and father respectively.
Now, in a latest interview, director Maruthi revealed the film’s core plot and it is surely going to tug your heartstrings. “We grandly celebrate only our birth, but mourn our death. My film’s concept is to give the best send-off to someone who is dying,” Maruthi revealed. Well, it will be interesting to see how the audience will lap up this heavy subject.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sharwanand wraps up yet another film
- Poll : Bigg Boss 4 – Which of these male contestants is favorite to win the show?
- Bigg Boss 4 – Makers play a solid trick and bring Monal into nominations
- Gopichand, Tamannaah to wrap up Seetimaarr in a single schedule
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s US schedule postponed
- Young lyricist ties the knot with his longtime girlfriend