Sai Tej and Raashi Khanna’s upcoming family drama, Prathi Roju Pandage, is slated to hit screens on December 20. The film also features popular character artistes Sathyaraj and Rao Ramesh playing Sai Tej’s grandfather and father respectively.
Now, in a latest interview, director Maruthi revealed the film’s core plot and it is surely going to tug your heartstrings. “We grandly celebrate only our birth, but mourn our death. My film’s concept is to give the best send-off to someone who is dying,” Maruthi revealed. Well, it will be interesting to see how the audience will lap up this heavy subject.
Articles that might interest you:
- Lockdown Review : Kappela -Malayalam film on Netflix
- Poll : Are you disappointed with the ban on Tik Tok?
- New title for Bhanumathi Ramakrishna
- This senior actor’s key role in Chiru’s Lucifer remake
- Noted distributor acquires 4 Telugu movies
- Mahesh’s popularity has no bounds-Ammasses 10 million on Twitter