Charmme is essaying the lead role in the powerful social drama, ‘Prathighatana’. The movie’s shoot has been completed and post-production activities are currently underway. The movie has been directed by veteran director Tammareddy Bharadwaja.
‘Prathighatana’ is the name of a cult Telugu movie that had Vijayashanthi in the lead role. The film released way back in 1986 and it created a sensation back then. That name has been used again for this movie.
Atul Kulkarni has essayed a crucial role in this movie. Tammareddy Bharadwaja also happens to be the film’s producer and Charmme will be seen as a sincere media personality in this film. The film is expected to hit the screens very soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan to croon a folk song in Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake?
- Never seen such a big fan army: Radhe Shyam’s composer hails Prabhas’ fans
- Ek Mini Katha’s hero in talks for Chiru’s daughter’s debut production?
- Akhanda’s final schedule to be action-packed
- After signing Pawan’s film, talented actress in talks for Amazon series
- Sudeep all set to commence dubbing for Vikrant Rona