Sai Tej and Raashi Khanna’s Prati Roju Pandaage under Maruthi’s direction released on Friday to average to decent reviews. However, family audiences seem to be liking the film. On the other hand, the holiday mood and Ruler’s disappointing performance have helped PRP post decent numbers.
In Nizam, on its second day, Prati Roju Pandaage fared well and collected a theatrical share of Rs 1.20 crore, taking the total two-day Nizam share to Rs 2.45 crore. This is a steady performance and the film will witness an increase in the collections on Sunday. However, the real test for the film’s box-office potential will start from Monday.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balakrishna and team watch Akhanda at AMB Cinemas
- Chants of ‘Jai Balayya’ resonates in a leading Hyderabad multiplex
- Vikram joins hands with this director for his next
- EMK: Date locked for Mahesh Babu-NTR special episode
- Massive deal for Pawan Kalyan – Surender Reddy film
- Mahesh Babu to undergo a minor surgery