Pratiroju Pandage impressed the family audience in a big way and ran to packed houses all over in the first two weeks. During the first week of Jan, the film also made decent money.
The family drama has completed three weeks of its release and has now crossed the 34 crores mark which is quite solid. The film’s pre-release business was done for 17 crores and the film has happily crossed that mark bringing in huge profits to everyone involved.
Maruthi directed this film which had Rao Ramesh in a hilarious role. Thaman scored the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dhanush’s role in his next revealed
- Shahid Kapoor’s next to be a mythological drama?
- Noted actor to join Amitabh Bachchan’s next
- Latest updates on Varun Dhawan’s wedding
- Release date for these two Bollywood biggies to be out soon
- Rishi Kapoor’s last film to release on this date