Pratiroju Pandage impressed the family audience in a big way and ran to packed houses all over in the first two weeks. During the first week of Jan, the film also made decent money.
The family drama has completed three weeks of its release and has now crossed the 34 crores mark which is quite solid. The film’s pre-release business was done for 17 crores and the film has happily crossed that mark bringing in huge profits to everyone involved.
Maruthi directed this film which had Rao Ramesh in a hilarious role. Thaman scored the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Raj and DK to associate with Sundeep Kishan soon?
- Timmarusu and Ishq banking heavily on Festival weekend
- Akshara Gowda roped in for Ram’s next
- Maa elections to be held on this date?
- Poll : What’s your take on Sarkaru Vaari Pata’s first look?
- An emotional Satyadev thanks everyone for Timmarusu’s success