Pratiroju Pandage was carrying a superb buzz at the box office as the film is being directed by star director Maruthi. The film released yesterday to decent reviews all over.
The latest we hear is that the film has made a total share of 3.4 crores on the first day of its release in both the Telugu states. The occupancy of the film is decent today as well as it is the weekend.
The film has been sold at 16 crores and everything depends on how the film fares today and tomorrow. Bunny Vas produces this film which had some hit music by Thaman.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pooja Hegde wraps up dubbing for Radhe Shyam
- Bigg Boss 5 – This contestant bags the ticket to finale task
- Pawan Kalyan says enough of speculations
- Watch movies in theaters without any fear – Talasani Srinivasa Yadav
- Gamanam is all about the journey of life – Sujana Rao
- Adavi Thalli Maata from Bheemla Nayak to release tomorrow