Sai Tej’s Pratiroju Pandage opened to some mixed reviews during the time of its release. But the crazy comedy helped the film click big time with the audience and made a lot of money at the box office.
The family audience thronged the screens and made the film a blockbuster hit. The film’s run has come to an end and the trade reveals that the film has made a total share of close to 35.6 crores worldwide.
This film is the biggest hit in Sai Tej’s career and once again proved that Maruthi is the king of entertainment. Bunny Vas produced this film which had hit music by Thaman.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tollywood director signs yet another big project in Bollywood
- Chiranjeevi ropes in noted action choreographers for Vedhalam remake?
- Solo Bratuke completes censor – Release date still in suspense?
- Anil Ravipudi’s F2 gets a rare recognition
- Bigg Boss 4- Avinash wins hearts with Ravana task
- Star hero announces he is cancer-free