Praveen Sattaru, who is basking in the glory of PSV Garuda Vega’s success, is all set to start shooting the biopic of badminton player-turned-coach Pullela Gopichand early next year. Sudheer Babu will play the lead role and it’s going to be made in both Telugu and Hindi.
Talking about the biopic, Praveen stated that Gopichand’s life has a lot of drama and at one point, during his research, Gopichand’s story became so melodramatic that he had to tone down some of it.
“Let’s take Dangal as an example. The story of the Phogat sisters was depicted as realistically as possible and as audience when we watch it unfold on screen, we’re fully aware it’s based on a real life story. Naturally, as a viewer you’ll like it more than a fictional story because everything you see in the movie – be it drama, euphoria and heroism – can be related with the characters we root for. The story of Gopichand, too, will create a similar impact,” Praveen said in a recent interview.
- Poll : Who among these will win Bigg Boss 2?
- Savyasachi’s shoot to be wrapped up soon
- Nag made Bollywood starlet’s work easy on Devadas’ sets
- Allu Arjun’s film with star director back in the news
- Young director’s first impression on NTR’s new song stuns fans