Now that there only hours to go before the release of DJ, so many interesting aspects are coming out one after the other. Sources close to us reveal that the pre-interval fight in the film will be the biggest highlight of the film.
Bunny will unleash his powerful character during this time and the thrill choreographed will make the fans thrilled with joy. Harish Shankar directs this film which will be high on comedy and has some good comedians like Vennela Kishore in crucial roles.
In the US alone, the film is opening in close to 300 locations which is a big deal for Allu Arjun’s market.
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation
- Priyanka, Nick Jonas to wed in a royal palace in Jodhpur
- Pawan Kalyan escapes unhurt in a car accident