Now that there only hours to go before the release of DJ, so many interesting aspects are coming out one after the other. Sources close to us reveal that the pre-interval fight in the film will be the biggest highlight of the film.
Bunny will unleash his powerful character during this time and the thrill choreographed will make the fans thrilled with joy. Harish Shankar directs this film which will be high on comedy and has some good comedians like Vennela Kishore in crucial roles.
In the US alone, the film is opening in close to 300 locations which is a big deal for Allu Arjun’s market.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas asks Salaar team to get back to work
- Ram Gopal Varma shares his review of Family Man 2
- Alia Bhatt paid a bomb for RRR?
- Poll : Post Shankar’s film which director should Ram Charan work with?
- This banner to produce Allu Arjun-Boyapati Sreenu’s next
- Nani launches Lol Salaam’s fun trailer