It’s been reported already that Allu Sirish will be reprising Dulquer’s role in the Telugu remake of Malayalam star Dulquer Salmaan’s 2013 hit film, ABCD (American Born Confused Desi). Krishnarjuna Yuddham actress Rukshar Dhillon plays Sirish’s love interest in the movie.
Currently, ABCD’s pre-production work is underway in Bengaluru. The director and his team are giving finishing touches to the script with a few changes to suit Telugu nativity. Sanjeev Reddy will be directing ABCD. Pellichoopulu producer Yash Rangineni and Madhura Sreedhar are jointly bankrolling the movie. The film is slated for a December release.
- Veera Bhoga Vasantha Rayalu’s intriguing trailer raises expectations
- Tarak thanks Charan and Upasana for appreciating Aravindha Sametha
- Hello Guru Prema Kosame passes censor test
- Trivikram must apologize: Rayalaseema students demand
- Aravindha Sametha registers best 1st weekend collections in NTR’s career