All eyes are on Nandamuri Balakrishna and Boyapati Srinu’s upcoming project. The star hero-director duo is materializing after delivering two hits with Simha and Legend in the past. The film will be launched in February, during the auspicious Maaghamasam season.
As per the latest updates, this as-yet-untitled film’s pre-production formalities are in full swing. Boyapati Srinu is currently giving finishing touches to the script and he is coming up with yet another powerful character and an intense social drama for Balayya.
Balakrishna himself will be bankrolling the project under his newly launched banner, NBK Films. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shraddha Kapoor’s latest statement on her marriage
- Brahmanandam to leave the audience in tears in this special film
- Pawan Kalyan’s chartered flight travel becomes a hot topic
- Ala Avikunthapuramlo continues its steady run in the US
- Comedian Sunil falls ill-Thanks the audience for wishes
- Makers of Nishabdam silent- Is the film releasing?