All eyes are on Nandamuri Balakrishna and Boyapati Srinu’s upcoming project. The star hero-director duo is materializing after delivering two hits with Simha and Legend in the past. The film will be launched in February, during the auspicious Maaghamasam season.
As per the latest updates, this as-yet-untitled film’s pre-production formalities are in full swing. Boyapati Srinu is currently giving finishing touches to the script and he is coming up with yet another powerful character and an intense social drama for Balayya.
Balakrishna himself will be bankrolling the project under his newly launched banner, NBK Films. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Court orders to stop screening Shekar in theaters – Deets inside
- Mexican director heaps praise on Rajamouli’s RRR
- Legendary actor’s grandson to debut as a hero
- Confirmed: Lokesh Kanagaraj to direct Vijay again
- Latest: Mahesh Babu jets off on a vacation with family
- Photo Moment: Vamsi Paidipally celebrates Jr NTR’s birthday