After his ongoing film, Love Story, hero Naga Chaitanya will be acting under the direction of acclaimed filmmaker Vikram Kumar’s direction. Incidentally, Vikram had earlier directed Chay in Manam and the latest one will be a full-fledged film.
As per the latest updates, the pre-production formalities for the Chay-Vikram film are going on in full swing. Currently, Vikram is busy finalizing the cast and crew apart from giving finishing touches to the script. This exciting project will be bankrolled by star producer Dil Raju. More details will be out once the lockdown period ends.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talk- Vijay Devarakonda in a crazy mass director’s project?
- Balayya’s emotional post about a young woman cancer survivor
- Here’s why Shyam Singha Roy’s producer changed?
- Maha Samudram’s success can change the careers of these two?
- Pawan Kalyan contributes 1 Cr to aid Telangana flood victims
- OTT giants reject 50 odd films in the last one month