That Power Star Pawan Kalyan would be teaming up with his close friend and maverick director Trivikram Srinivas is a known fact. The duo will be aiming to score a hat-trick with their upcoming movie, which will kick-start after Pawan wraps up Katamarayudu.
According to the latest update, Trivikram is busy finalising the tunes composed by young musical sensation Anirudh Ravichander. Trivikram and Anirudh are currently brainstorming in Chennai to bring out a chartbusting music album.
This movie will be produced by S Radhakrishna and it will have Keerthy Suresh and Anu Emmanuel as the female leads.
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake
- Varma’s first look poster goes viral on social media
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections