That Power Star Pawan Kalyan would be teaming up with his close friend and maverick director Trivikram Srinivas is a known fact. The duo will be aiming to score a hat-trick with their upcoming movie, which will kick-start after Pawan wraps up Katamarayudu.
According to the latest update, Trivikram is busy finalising the tunes composed by young musical sensation Anirudh Ravichander. Trivikram and Anirudh are currently brainstorming in Chennai to bring out a chartbusting music album.
This movie will be produced by S Radhakrishna and it will have Keerthy Suresh and Anu Emmanuel as the female leads.
- Case filed against noted actor
- Sarkar Tamil version finally breaches $1M mark
- Poll: Which among these is your favorite Thaman album?
- What next for Sreenu Vaitla?
- Priyanka Chopra ropes in star choreographer for her wedding