It’s been earlier reported that hero Ravi Teja and his Don Seenu, Balupu director Gopichand Malineni are going to join hands with each other for a hat-trick project. This as-yet-untitled film will be an out-and-out mass action entertainer.
Recently, Gopichand Malineni took to Twitter and said that the pre-production formalities for his film with Ravi Teja are in full swing. If things fall into place at the right time, the project will be going on floors from September.
Noted producer Tagore Madhu will be bankrolling the project. The makers are yet to announce the film’s leading lady. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Gopichand, Tamannaah’s clash with Pawan and Balayya?
- This young Tamil actor-music composer is a fan of Pawan Kalyan
- Sitara clicks a beautiful picture of Mahesh and Namrata
- Bigg Boss 4: Twist in the end; Dethadi Harika not eliminated
- Young South actor to land a key role in Prabhas’ Adipurush
- This upcoming anthology film to get an OTT release?