Hero Venkatesh is currently busy wrapping up his highly-anticipated family entertainer, Venky Mama. The film is rumored to be hitting screens for Sankranthi early next year. Meanwhile, the pre-production formalities for Venky’s next film have begun already.
It’s well known that Venky will soon be acting under young filmmaker Tharun Bhascker’s direction. As per the latest updates, the film’s art direction team has begun erecting sets for the first schedule, which will kick-start in December. The film will have house racing backdrop and it will also be shot at the Malakpet Race Club.
Suresh Babu will be producing this as-yet-untitled film. The film’s leading lady is yet to be finalized. Stay tuned for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balakrishna’s stylish stills create a good buzz for Ruler
- Action opens slightly better than Tenali Ramakrishna BA BL
- Sai Pallavi teams up with acclaimed director for Netflix series
- After Khaidi, Karthi borrows another Chiru film’s title
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo to be a visual feast
- Venkatesh to go retro in Venky Mama’s new song