We had already reported that Thani Oruvan, the Tamil action thriller is going to be remade in Telugu with Ram Charan. Latest reports reveal that the pre-production has kick started as the key team members Surender Reddy, Charan and few other writers are busy in the script discussions currently.
Reports reveal that the makers have decided to make a few changes to the script to suit the Telugu nativity. It will also be quite interesting to see as to who will reprise Aravind Swamy’s negative role in Telugu.
Noted producer DVV Danayya has bagged the Telugu remake rights for a whopping amount. The film’s leading lady is yet to be finalized.
- Poll: Which among these is your favorite Thaman album?
- What next for Sreenu Vaitla?
- Priyanka Chopra ropes in star choreographer for her wedding
- Pawan Kalyan flies to Chennai to meet Kamal Haasan
- Vikram donates for Gaja cyclone victims