Released during the Sankranthi festive season last year, Allu Arjun and Pooja Hegde’s Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo went on to become a non-Baahubali industry hit in Tollywood. This Trivikram directorial was produced by S Radhakrishna and Allu Aravind.
It’s well known that Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo will soon be remade in Bollywood, with young stars Kartik Aryan and Kriti Sanon reprising Allu Arjun and Pooja Hegde’s roles respectively. Recently, Kartik Aryan took to Instagram and shared a video of him grooving to the super hit Butta Bomma song from AVPL. Apparently, the pre-production formalities for the film’s Hindi version are underway in full swing. Allu Aravind himself is said to be bankrolling the Hindi remake.
Articles that might interest you:
- Special friendship song from RRR to be out on Aug 1
- Thaman cracks mesmerizing BGM for Balayya-Gopichand Malineni’s next
- 5 languages, 5 singers for RRR theme song; Big announcement at 11
- Is this the reason behind KGF Chapter 2’s delay?
- When Pawan Kalyan rejected senior director’s story and chose Tholi Prema
- Film like Ishq was never made in Telugu: Teja Sajja