Released during the Sankranthi festive season last year, Allu Arjun and Pooja Hegde’s Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo went on to become a non-Baahubali industry hit in Tollywood. This Trivikram directorial was produced by S Radhakrishna and Allu Aravind.
It’s well known that Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo will soon be remade in Bollywood, with young stars Kartik Aryan and Kriti Sanon reprising Allu Arjun and Pooja Hegde’s roles respectively. Recently, Kartik Aryan took to Instagram and shared a video of him grooving to the super hit Butta Bomma song from AVPL. Apparently, the pre-production formalities for the film’s Hindi version are underway in full swing. Allu Aravind himself is said to be bankrolling the Hindi remake.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu’s stylish look goes viral
- Famous Hollywood director reviews RRR – Fans are on cloud nine
- Nachav Abbai from Kiran Abbavaram’s NMBK is an enjoyable mass number
- Latest US collections of Sita Ramam are here
- OTT release date locked for Arun Vijay’s Yaanai
- Hrithik Roshan calls Laal Singh Chaddha a gem