Sai Dharam Tej has a reason to smile finally as his new film Chitralahari has created a decent buzz all over. After the impressive teaser won good applause, there are very good hopes on the project.
So, now the news is that the pre-release business of the film has picked quite well in the last few days. The film is up for a release on the 12th of April and many distributors are coming up to buy the film which was not the case a few weeks ago.
Kishore Tirumala directs this film which has Kalyani Priyadarshan and Nivetha Pethuraj as the female leads.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tuck Jagadish’s promotions to kick-start soon
- Ravi Teja’s first glimpse from Khiladi gets a launch date
- Hero Nikhil is now a proud owner of a classy Range Rover
- Massive update from RRR tomorrow?
- Trade talk: Tremendous craze for Pushpa and Sarkaru Vaari Paata
- Bollywood star father-son duo’s film gets a title