Sai Dharam Tej has a reason to smile finally as his new film Chitralahari has created a decent buzz all over. After the impressive teaser won good applause, there are very good hopes on the project.
So, now the news is that the pre-release business of the film has picked quite well in the last few days. The film is up for a release on the 12th of April and many distributors are coming up to buy the film which was not the case a few weeks ago.
Kishore Tirumala directs this film which has Kalyani Priyadarshan and Nivetha Pethuraj as the female leads.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sonu Sood’s jaw-dropping number of people he helped during lockdown
- Empower the Silence: Anushka’s message ahead of Nishabdham’s release
- Taapsee’s Thappad achieves a rare feat
- Ram Charan’s striking picture goes viral
- Tamil star Captain Vijayakanth hospitalized due to COVID-19
- Producer wants compensation- Files case to stall Vishal’s Chakra