Sudheer Babu’s upcoming film Prema Katha Chitram is going to hit the screens on May 11, which also happens to be Sudheer Babu’s birthday. Nandita has played the lead role opposite Sudheer Babu. J Prabhakar Reddy has directed the film and he’s also the film’s cinematographer. Ee Rojullo, Bus Stop fame Maruthi has written the story, dialogues, apart from supervising the direction. Sudharshan Reddy and Maruthi have jointly produced the film. The audio has got a good response and the makers have stated that the remix of Vennelaina Cheekataina, a hit number in Superstar Krishna’s career, is going to be a major highlight in the film. “Prema Katha Chitram is a full length entertainer and it’ll be in a completely different genre compared to my previous films. Both Sudheer Babu and Nandita have done a great job in the film,” Maruthi said. Sudheer Babu praised Maruthi saying that he’s like a principal who guides everyone on the sets. J B has scored the music.
- Interesting buzz on Ravi Teja’s role in Disco Raja
- Upasana’s latest achievement makes Ram Charan proud
- Jersey crosses $500K mark; All set to become Nani’s best in US
- Guess : Who is the star actress in this snap?
- Swathi ready for silver screen comeback with a fab new look
- After biopic, EC bans streaming of web-series on Modi