The principal shooting of Sudheer Babu’s upcoming film Prema Katha Chitram is nearing completion. Nandita is playing the lead role opposite Sudheer Babu and J Prabhakar Reddy is the director and cinematographer. Maruthi is supervising the film. Currently a song is being filmed on the lead pair and with this the entire film’s shooting will be wrapped up.
“Wrapping up d shooting part of #PKC by tomorrow with a dance number.Suppose 2 shoot mid of april but wanted dis song video 4 d audio on 10th. I feel dance is something I have a edge over few actors but I am also very scared becos ppl expect me 2 do something new evrytime,” Sudheer Babu posted on Twitter. J B has scored the music. The audio will be launched on April 10 and the film might hit the screens on May 10. One of the highlights of the film will be a remix of the song ‘Vennelaina Cheekataina’ from the film Pacchani Kaapuram which had Krishna and Sridevi in lead role.
Apart from Prema Katha Chitram, Sudheer Babu has okayed two other projects including RK’s Aadu Magadu Ra Bujji and an untitled project to be directed by Munna.
- Yesteryear hero’s son to debut with RX100’s Bollywood remake
- Mr Majnu director’s next with star hero?
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones