Charmee, Rahul and Sharanya starrer Prema Oka Maikam is gearing up for release on June 7. Chandu, who had earlier made 10th Class, has directed this film and it has been jointly produced by D Venkat Suresh and K Surya Srikanth. The film’s principal shooting has been completed and currently, the re-recording is going on. Talking about the film, Chandu said, “The film is about a call girl, a writer and a singer. Charmee is playing the role of a call girl and it’s one of the boldest roles in her career. You’ll see a new Charmee in this film. The film is about how her life changes after she begins to accept the concept of love.” MGK Praveen has scored the music. Pulagam Chinnanarayana has written the dialogues.
- Karan Johar opens up about Hardik Pandya-KL Rahul controversy
- Bollywood star in talks for Shankar’s Indian 2?
- Kajal makes a surprising confession post Mumbai Marathon
- Proudly call myself a South Indian actor: Allu Arjun
- Press Note : PicknHook-an idea connects the locals to international