Released in 2015, the sensational Malayali coming of age romantic drama, Premam, took the box-office by storm and went on to become an industry hit in those days. The film made its director Alphonse Putharen an incredible talent to watch out for.
Finally after more than 2 years, Alphonse is gearing up for his next film, this time in Tamil. Announcing the project in style, the director took to his Facebook and posted a cheeky casting call message in which he invited youngsters with singing cum acting talent.
- FDFS : Live Updates from Taxiwaala
- Vijay Deverakonda is confident of Kabir Singh’s success
- Noted actor to quit film production?
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- First look for Temper’s Tamil version to be out soon