Acclaimed Malayalam filmmaker Alphonse Puthren is all over the internet for the last few days. His cult romantic drama, Premam, completed 5 years recently and Alphonse is busy interacting with various media houses. He also spoke about his upcoming movies a bit.
In one of the latest interviews, Alphonse hinted at a possible collaboration with Mollywood stalwart actor Mohanlal. Alphonse went on to say that his film with Mohanlal will be even more crazy ‘fanboy’ film than what Petta was for Rajinikanth fans. However, Alphonse has not revealed much about the film’s launch or other cast and crew members.
Articles that might interest you:
- Big reveal in Sushanth’s autopsy report
- Interesting titles in consideration for Nithin-Chandrasekhar Yeleti film
- Vijayakanth safe but his wife turns positive for COVID 19
- Poll : Who according to you has the strongest batting line-up in IPL 2020?
- Anushka opens up on doing Sita’s role in Adipurush
- Interview : Anushka- Watching a film on the big screen is the best experience