According to the latest buzz, Naga Chaitanya will be seen in the Telugu remake of the Malayalam industry hit, Premam which will be titled Majnu. Chandu Mondeti who directed Karthikeya will be helming this remake, while the movie will be produced by S.Radhakrishna of Haarika and Hassine Creations.
- Manoj releases a statement regarding his honor killing video
- NTR spotted spending lonely time in Milan
- Despite mixed response, Sarkar’s Simtaangaran storms YouTube
- Nag refuses Karan Johar’s proposal to launch Akhil in Bollywood
- Yesteryear hero’s son to debut with RX100’s Bollywood remake