Naga Chaitanya’s Premam has been in the making from quite some time now. Sources close to us reveal that the makers have decided to release the audio of the film in the month of August in Hyderabad.
Meanwhile, the film will be released in September and an exact date will be announced soon. Chandoo Mondeti is directing this flick which also has Shruthi Haasan, Madonna Sabastian and Anupama Parameswaran as the female leads.
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy
- KCR biopic’s first look unveiled
- Veteran cinematographer’s shocking behavior with Kajal
- Vijay scores his 2nd 200 Cr film with Sarkar
- Ram surprises fans with a rugged makeover