The Naga Chaitanya starrer, Premam has opened to some strong reviews all over. With the word of mouth being strong the film will do decent business in the coming days as well.
The latest update reveals that the film has collected a total share of 2.4 crores in both the Telugu states after the first day of its release. Directed by Chandoo Mondeti, this film is the remake of the cult malayalam classic Premam.
Naga Chaiatanya’s role in particular has been appreciated big time and is drawing huge crowds to theatres.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan’s emotional post for Pawan Kalyan
- Review : Lisaa 3D – Thriller which does not work
- Review : Evadu Takkuva Kadu – Nothing Works
- Pre-look of Sharwa’s next draws interest to first look
- Review : Sita – Only for Kajal’s act
- Review : Aladdin – Visually Impressive