The Naga Chaitanya starrer, Premam has opened to some strong reviews all over. With the word of mouth being strong the film will do decent business in the coming days as well.
The latest update reveals that the film has collected a total share of 2.4 crores in both the Telugu states after the first day of its release. Directed by Chandoo Mondeti, this film is the remake of the cult malayalam classic Premam.
Naga Chaiatanya’s role in particular has been appreciated big time and is drawing huge crowds to theatres.
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again