Naga Chaitanya’s Premam has hit the bull’s eye and has been going great guns at the ticket window. The latest update reveals that the film has collected a total share of 12.6 crores till date in both the Telugu states.
The romantic entertainer is doing pretty well in the US too making it a runaway hit in the overseas market. Directed by Chandoo Monedti, this film has Anupama Parameswaran, Shruthi Haasan and Madonna Sabastian as the female leads.
As the holiday season has come to an end, it would be really interesting to see how this film fares from now on.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda’s sports drama to resume soon
- Poll : Who among these two heroes are choosing good scripts?
- Upasana tweets to Narendra Modi for neglecting South Cinema
- Kurnoolu Katthivaa song from Tenali Ramakrishna BA BL is fun
- Rakul Preet to take a break from movies?
- Sandeep Reddy Vanga’s dream is to direct Chiranjeevi