Young Akkineni Naga Chaitanya’s upcoming romantic drama, Premam, has completed most of its shooting part except for a couple of songs. We have already reported that the film’s unit has planned to can these two songs in the picturesque locales the Scandinavian country of Norway.
According to the latest update, Premam’s unit will leave for Norway on the 12th of this month and wrap up the songs schedule by the 20th. Talented Malayali music composers Gopi Sunder and Rajesh Murugesan are composing the soundtrack for Premam.
Chandoo Mondeti, who had earlier directed Nikhil’s Karthikeya, is directing Premam and Suryadevara Naga Vamsi is producing it. The film stars Shruti Haasan, Anupama Parameswaran and Madonna Sebastian as the female leads.
Articles that might interest you:
- Fans staying away from star hero’s iconic bungalow
- Movie Theaters to be re-opened from this date?
- Lockdown Review : Cocktail-Tamil film on Zee5
- Ranbir Kapoor’s soccer game becomes an issue
- Noted female anchor to be a part of Bigg Boss 4?
- Poll : What are you watching the most during this lockdown?