RR Movie Makers approached a top lawyer to file a
petition in the High Court and Got a ‘John Doe’ order, which gives full
power to the makers to take legal action against MOVIE PIRATES/WEBSITE OWNERS/USERS WHO DOWNLOADS/WATCHES ONLINE.
Hari Venkateswara Pictures is working with Joseph Bahgat , A leading Attorney from New Jersey, USA. Filing the ‘John doe’ Order in North Brunswick Court to control Online Piracy and sending legal notices to illegal downloads/watches online in USA
We are taking extra care in eradicating piracy. Cases will be booked on IP addresses of both Uploaders and Downloaders. We will also release all the IP Details/Corresponding Addresses from the ISPs to the media.
Fans and Netigens can report any Pirated audio/video visual content of Businessman to firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com. You can also submit links online at http://www.antipiracytool.com/report.html
Articles that might interest you:
- Dhanush’s ‘Local Boy’ gears up for release
- Vijay’s co-star slays it on the ramp at Lakme Fashion Week
- Rashmika has a crush on this actor
- After Lust Stories, Kiara to feature in yet another web-series
- Press Note:“V” North America By Nirvana Cinemas & RR Cinemas
- Poll : What did you think of Bheeshma’s trailer?