RR Movie Makers approached a top lawyer to file a
petition in the High Court and Got a ‘John Doe’ order, which gives full
power to the makers to take legal action against MOVIE PIRATES/WEBSITE OWNERS/USERS WHO DOWNLOADS/WATCHES ONLINE.
Hari Venkateswara Pictures is working with Joseph Bahgat , A leading Attorney from New Jersey, USA. Filing the ‘John doe’ Order in North Brunswick Court to control Online Piracy and sending legal notices to illegal downloads/watches online in USA
We are taking extra care in eradicating piracy. Cases will be booked on IP addresses of both Uploaders and Downloaders. We will also release all the IP Details/Corresponding Addresses from the ISPs to the media.
Fans and Netigens can report any Pirated audio/video visual content of Businessman to email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also submit links online at http://www.antipiracytool.com/report.html
- Geetha Govindam surpasses $1.5M mark
- India’s top stars appreciate Nayanthara’s CoCo
- Sumanth’s silver jubilee film seals his career best overseas deal
- Gopichand to juggle two movies at once
- Top producer compares Vijay Devarakonda with Powerstar!