Ram Charan’s “GOVINDUDU ANDARIVADELE” running successfully and completed its 1st week successful run by collecting $674,301 ($623K reported) at the USA box office. GAV is the highest grosser in Ram Charan’s movies in overseas and in India it entered in to top 5 1st week records. CineGalaxy, overseas distributor has reduced 2nd week ticket prices to $10 to encourage movie lovers and family audiences to watch the movie in theaters and to avoid watching pirated version at their homes. Most the theaters across the USA has kept $10 except few locations.
- Mega fans happy with Charan’s prompt response to bust rumors
- Kiara confirms drastic changes in Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake
- After 5 straight flops, Mehreen relishes F2’s success
- Mohan Babu to unveil his guru Dasari’s statue
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic