Young and Energetic actor Havish grabbed everyone’s attention with his debut film ‘Nuvvila’ in 2011 under the direction of Ravibabu. His peculiar bass phonation has pulled him out of the crowd and made his special identity in the industry.
Soon he grabbed an opportunity to act in ‘Genius’ as the main lead. Chinni Krishna who has written sensational scripts for Chiranjeevi (Indra) and Bala Krishna (Narasimha Naidu) penned the story for ‘Genius’. Popular anchor Omkar handled the mega phone for this big budgeted film produced by Dasari Krishna Kumar. ‘Genius’ Movie was released on December 2012 and Havish received good applause from the reviewers and film fraternity.
Havish means Lord Shiva, was just a hard stone before ‘Genius’ but became polished diamond post ‘Genius’, Dasari Kiran Kumar Who produced ‘Genius’ movie was impressed with Havish’s work and immediately roped him for his next project titled ‘Ramleela’.
Havish starer ‘Ramleela’ directed by Sripuram Kiran was released this weekend and received a unanimous positive talk from the critics and audience. With his brilliant performance, histrionics, electrifying dance moves Havish made his mark in Tollywood cinema. With this we wish the rising star Havish all the best for his future projects and career.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh’s Bollywood debut film to kick-start soon
- Rajini, Nayan to shoot a duet in the Pink City
- Fresh buzz on Vijayashanthi’s role in Sarileru Neekevvaru
- Vijay Deverakonda, talented director to team up for the third time?
- Charan is the biggest achievement of my life: Chiranjeevi
- Evaru all set for its Japanese release