Dr. ANR underwent abdominal surgery on 19th night for intestinal obstruction at KIMS hospital. Surgery went smoothly. Over the last couple of days, he has been comfortable, stable, and gradually recovering. Dr. ANR’s heart condition is also satisfactory.
Today, he was out of bed and comfortably walked a 100 yards. Small amounts of fluids are being taken orally, and he is likely to be shifted to the room in a day or two.
Family members are with him constantly and have a polite request to make. They appeal to all well wishers to refrain from visiting him in the hospital and give him a chance for a speedy recovery.
- Star actress trashes rumours about her career in Telugu
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual