Ram Charan’s latest film in the direction of Boyapati Sreenu is in all sorts of news regarding its delay in the shoot and various other gossips that are being created around the film.
All this is happening as there are not many updates regarding the film from the makers. Fans were disappointed when the first look and title was not revealed on the eve of Dussera.
Now, the mega fans are getting edgy and want some kind of update at least for this Diwali. So, the pressure on producer DVV Danayya and Boyapati has become more and they need to announce the title at any cost to make everyone happy.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shruti Haasan confirms two biggies
- Akhil wishes Chay with a sweet throwback picture
- India’s first CG film – Ammoru completes 25 years
- Chiru, Nag, Charan thank CM KCR for his kind gesture
- Akhil- Surender Reddy’s film to go on floors from this time
- Telangana government gives permission for theaters to open