Malayalam director Alphonse Puthren created sensation with his 2015 blockbuster romantic drama, Preman. Starring Malayalam heartthrob Nivin Pauly, Sai Pallavi, Anupama Parameswaran and Madonna Sebastian in lead roles, Premam continues to enjoy cult status among movie lovers across the country.
Now, after 5 years since Premam’s release, Alphonse is gearing up to direct his next film. Mollywood star Prithviraj and star heroine Nayanthara will be playing the main leads in this as-yet-untitled film. The shooting will commence from September, and Prithviraj himself will produce the movie in association with Listin Stephen.
Interestingly, Alphonse had announced a film, titled Paattu, with Fahadh Faasil and Nayanthara a few months ago. It is unclear whether he replaced Fahadh with Prithviraj in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi requests Jagan and KCR to address Tollywood’s plea
- Pic Talk: Mahesh Babu and Jr NTR on EMK stage
- I’ll watch Love Story 2, 3 times: Chiranjeevi
- Acharya eyeing pre-Sankranthi release
- Chiranjeevi, Radhika honor K Viswanath with SIIMA Lifetime Achievement Award
- Vijay Deverakonda’s emotional post on AVD Cinemas’ launch