Priya Anand has wrapped up her part of shooting for Sharwanand’s upcoming film titled Ko Ante Koti. The film is currently being shot in Rajahmundry. Anish Kuruvilla is directing the film and Sharwanand is producing the film. Some key scenes were shot on Priya Anand and Sharwanand in this schedule. Talking about her experience, Priya Anand tweeted, “Gooooooddddd Moooorrrnniinggg Tweeple!! I cant believe we are almost at the end of the 1st schedule for #KoAnteKoti Will miss ALL involved!” Recently, almost the entire crew was struck by viral fever and the film’s lead cast barely managed to survive the scare, thanks to a timely intervention by the doctors. Now that she has returned to Chennai, she’s eagerly looking forward to the promotional campaign for her upcoming film English Vinglish, in which she has played an important role. The film starring Sridevi is going to premiere at the Toronto Film Festival in mid September and it’ll hit the screens in Hindi, Tamil and Telugu on September 21.
- RRR to be released in multiple languages
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai