Malayalam wink beauty Priya Prakash Varrier’s latest Telugu film, Check, is all set for release today. The actress is being busy in Tollywood slowly but steadily. In a latest interview while promoting Check, Priya opened up about an old rumour about her rejecting a film with star hero Allu Arjun.
“I’ve been watching Allu Arjun’s Malayalam dubbed movies since my childhood and I have a special admiration for him. There were rumours that I was offered a film opposite Allu Arjun and that I had refused to sign the film. There’s no truth to those rumours. If ever I get a chance to act with him, I’ll grab the opportunity right away,” Priya said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Speculations on NTR30 go viral ahead of announcement
- Tollywood stars heap praises on Sriram Venu
- Jathi Ratnalu director’s next with this star hero?
- Trisha’s political thriller to release on Hotstar
- Hyderabad girl Amrin Qureshi celebrates first b’day as an actress
- Prabhas’ sister takes a ride in his Lamborghini