Malayalam wink sensation Priya Prakash Varrier had made her acting debut with Lover’s Day (Oru Adaar Love in Malayalam) earlier this year. Although the film failed to give her the much-needed break, she went on to sign a couple of projects in Bollywood apart and several brand endorsement deals.
As per the latest update, Priya has signed yet another Hindi film even as her maiden Bollywood flick, the controversial Sridevi Bungalow, is gearing up for release. Priya’s second Hindi film is titled Love Hackers and it’s a crime thriller which has cyber crimes as its main plot. The shooting will begin in May. Mayank Prakash Srivastava is the director. More details are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- This upcoming anthology film to get an OTT release?
- Andrea Jeremiah bags an interesting project
- Niharika hits the gym with her brother’s heroine
- Noted producers venture into hotel business
- Ram Charan’s ‘perfect Sunday drive’ with his Brat
- Vijay Deverakonda thought-provoking message on love with a cute picture