Malayalam wink sensation Priya Prakash Varrier had made her acting debut with Lover’s Day (Oru Adaar Love in Malayalam) earlier this year. Although the film failed to give her the much-needed break, she went on to sign a couple of projects in Bollywood apart and several brand endorsement deals.
As per the latest update, Priya has signed yet another Hindi film even as her maiden Bollywood flick, the controversial Sridevi Bungalow, is gearing up for release. Priya’s second Hindi film is titled Love Hackers and it’s a crime thriller which has cyber crimes as its main plot. The shooting will begin in May. Mayank Prakash Srivastava is the director. More details are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR’s music rights acquired by T-Series and Lahari Music
- Thaman shows his excitement while composing for Chiru’s next
- Tamannah credits her success to southern cinema
- NTR launches impressive trailer of Timmarusu
- Poll : What’s your take on Satyadev’s Timmarusu?
- Khiladi is back on track-Last schedule on