Malayali teen sensation Priya Prakash Varrier gained nationwide popularity with her winks and cute smiles in the superhit Manikya Malaraya Poovi from the movie Oru Adaar Love. Thanks to Priya, the song has been going viral on social media.
Now, Manikya Malaraya Poovi has set a new all-time record in the Malayalam film industry. Within just 11 days of its release, the song has clocked over 5.6 lakh likes on YouTube, overtaking the existing record set by Mohanlal’s superhit song Jimikki Kammal (4.6 lakhs).
Manikya Malaraya Poovi is also the second most viewed Malayalam film song on YouTube with over 36 million views, standing next only to Jimikki Kammal’s 67 million views. Incidentally, both the songs are composed by young music composer Shaan Rahman.
- Review : NTR Maha Nayakudu- Politically Driven Drama
- Review : Anjali CBI – Engaging to an extent
- Review : Mithai – Poorly-written comedy flick
- Telugu CMs & Tollywood mourn Kodi Ramakrishna’s demise
- Telugu Review : Prementha Panichese Narayana