Wink sensation Priya Prakash Varrier is making her Bollywood debut with the upcoming suspense crime thriller, Sridevi Bungalow. The film’s first theatrical trailer created a huge controversy for its striking resemblances to legendary actress Sridevi’s tragic death at a hotel in Dubai.
Sridevi’s husband Boney Kapoor had even warned of legal action against Sridevi Bungalow’s makers. However, the team had clarified that their film has nothing to do with Sridevi’s life. The team recently released a third trailer, hinting at a possible OTT release.
Sridevi Bungalow also features Bollywood actor Arbaz Khan in lead role. Prasanth Mambully has directed the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Makers of Laxmmi bomb change their film’s title
- Jagapathi Babu wants to be a part of films like Color Photo
- Interview : Suriya – Aakasame Nee Haddu Raa will inspire you big time
- Aakasame Nee Haddu Raa to be remade in Hindi?
- Positive reports for Allari Naresh’s Naandi
- Saaho disappoints on the small screen as well