Priya Prakash Varrier, who became a heartthrob with just a wink, is still one of the most sought after newcomers when it comes to brand endorsements. After she was featured in a TV commercial for Nestle Munch during the IPL season, the newcomer has been signed up as the new face of South India Shopping Mall.
For the past few years, actors like Genelia and later, Akhil and Samantha were the brand ambassadors of this lifestyle brand. Now, thanks to her popularity, the brand has signed up Priya Varrier for a new campaign.
A TV commercial has already been shot with the actress who will soon be seen in Oru Adaar Love. She is also said to be in talks for few Tamil and Telugu films, and an official announcement is expected to be made soon.
- Indraganti flooded with lucrative offers
- People’s Star’s Annadatha Sukhibhava to release again
- It’s going to be a ‘political’ Diwali for Vijay-Suriya fans
- Kiara Advani opens up about the viral scene in ‘Lust Stories’
- Top filmmaker now turns a skilled farmer