The wink sensation, Priya Prakash Varrier is all set to make her debut in Telugu cinema with Chandrasekhar Yeleti and Nithiin’s film. The film, which reportedly talks about organ donation, also has Rakul Preet in a lead role and she’ll be seen as a criminal lawyer.
As per the latest buzz, Priya Varrier will be playing the role of a honey-trapper who brings a major twist in the story. Apparently, the actress was bowled over by the characterisation and how Yeleti had etched her role in the film, and immediately came onboard. The film’s shooting has been progressing in Hyderabad, and it’s going to release in 2020.
In the past, Priya Varrier had shot to fame with Oru Adaar Love, however, the film didn’t do well at the box-office. Later, she signed another Hindi film, Sridevi Bungalow, which became controversial after its first teaser was announced. It remains to be seen if her acting career takes off in a big way post her debut in Tollywood.
Articles that might interest you:
- Fighter girl Ananya Panday wants to do some hardcore action
- Buzz on Tamannaah and Samantha’s remuneration for Aha shows
- Nani’s next to have a third female lead
- Hindi version of Jersey getting crazy OTT deals?
- After Deepika and Alia, this star heroine to debut in Tollywood?
- Vijay’s Master teaser is just unstoppable