On the occasion of national award-winning actress Priyamani’s birthday, the makers of her upcoming film, Viraata Parvam, unveiled her first look from the movie. Priyamani plays Comrade Bharathakka in this intense period social drama.
Revealing Priyamani’s first look, dressed in the olive green uniform of the naxalites, the makers said that her character believes even a greatest crisis leads to the greatest peace. “Her role is as important as the students’ role in the French Revolution,” the makers said.
Viraata Parvam stars Rana Daggubati and Sai Pallavi in lead roles. Nandita Das, Naveen Chandra and Zarina Wahab play key roles in this Venu Udugula directorial. Sudhakar Cherukuri and Suresh Babu are jointly bankrolling the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha’s long-cherished dream finally comes true
- Big update: Pawan Kalyan okays Bandla Ganesh’s project
- Film Trivia : Guess the actress who was the first choice for Pokkiri?
- Poll : Which of these Vijay Devarakonda films are you looking forward to?
- Vijay Devarakonda announces a stunning project with star director
- Noted director to make a pro-Rhea Chakraborty film?