Less than a week before the release of her upcoming Telugu film Kshetram, Priyamani has gone off a vacation to Australia. She has reportedly gone to Australia to meet her family and she’ll also be celebrating Christmas and New Year along with her family members. Recently, she starred in a Kannada film titled Vishnuvardhana opposite Sudeep which has got good reviews and is doing well at box-office. In Kshetram, she’s playing the lead role and her performance is touted to be the highlight of the film. Jagapathi Babu and Shaam are playing lead roles in the film. Apart from this film, she has two other big ticket Kannada and Malayalam films named Anna Bond with Puneet Rajkumar and Grandmaster where she’s playing the lead role opposite Mohanlal.
- Kamal Haasan decides to not contest in Lok Sabha elections
- Buzz on Kangana’s paycheck for Jayalalithaa’s biopic shocks everyone
- Rajinikanth-Murugadoss film faces election heat
- Vijayendra Prasad explains the challenges in penning Jayaa’s biopic
- Rajamouli, Keeravani to grace this prestigious event in London
- King Khan takes a break from films?