National award winning actress Priyamani is all set to marry her beau Musthafa Raj on August 23rd. The wedding will be a strictly private affair and only family members and close friends are invited to grace this auspicious occasion.
Interestingly, Priyamani and Musthafa opted for a registered marriage instead of a traditional marriage. In her latest interview, Priyamani said that she and Musthafa belong to different religions and that they didn’t want to hurt each other’s religious sentiments by opting for a traditional marriage.
Terming their mutual decision “wise”, Priyamani said that they both had decided to register their marriage during their courtship itself. The actress went on to say that she is not taking any break and that she will start working within two days after her wedding.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest update on Waltair Veerayya is here
- OTT Review : Khakee: The Bihar Chapter – Hindi series on Netflix
- Mani Sharma’s surprising remarks about Acharya’s background score
- Aakasam gets its OTT release date
- Vijay Devarakonda in star hero’s next – Here’s the clarity
- 50-year-old hottie in no mood to slow down