The move has taken everyone by surprise as the actress started her career with a bang in the Tamil Industry and won a National Award for her film ‘Paruthiveeran’. After that film, she has been working predominantly in the Telugu Film Industry and has scored some super hits here.
Priyamani is reportedly willing to appear in guest roles in Telugu and Kannada instead of full length Tamil roles. We could not independently confirm the report printed by Sakshi but if it is true, Priyamani is one very brave girl indeed.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shahid reveals why he okayed Jersey remake in the first place
- Here are the concept and backdrop of Vinayak’s Seenayya
- Thalaivar168 to go on floors without Rajinikanth?
- Venky Mama’s advance booking starts on a positive note
- Samantha joins Venky Mama promotions
- NTR lands in Vizag, Rajamouli plans special scenes for RRR