The first schedule of Priyamani, Deepak starrer Angulika is currently progressing in Ramoji Film City. A palace set has been specially built for the film and some scenes are being shot on the lead pair and Master Ajay. The film’s shooting began on January 21 and it’ll go on till January 31. After this, the second schedule will commence from the second week of February at Chandragiri fort near Tirupati. Prem Aryan is directing the film and KVV Satyanarayana is presenting the film. Koti Thumula and C H Rambabu are producing the film under Sri Shanku Chakra films banner. Talking about the film’s progress, Koti Thumula said, “We have seen the rushes of the footage shot so far and we are quite pleased with Prem Aryan’s work. Angulika is going to be one of the biggest hits in Priyamani’s career.” Sam Prasan is scoring the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Jeevitha, Rajasekhar’s daughters to star in a film together
- Balakrishna’s heroine makes her directorial debut
- Star anchor’s crazy reprise of Ramuloo Ramulaa
- Case filed on Surya’s father
- Mahesh’s sister Manjula to expand her social media reach
- Lockdown Review : Chintu Ka Birthday – Hindi film on Zee 5