The first schedule of Priyamani, Deepak starrer Angulika is currently progressing in Ramoji Film City. A palace set has been specially built for the film and some scenes are being shot on the lead pair and Master Ajay. The film’s shooting began on January 21 and it’ll go on till January 31. After this, the second schedule will commence from the second week of February at Chandragiri fort near Tirupati. Prem Aryan is directing the film and KVV Satyanarayana is presenting the film. Koti Thumula and C H Rambabu are producing the film under Sri Shanku Chakra films banner. Talking about the film’s progress, Koti Thumula said, “We have seen the rushes of the footage shot so far and we are quite pleased with Prem Aryan’s work. Angulika is going to be one of the biggest hits in Priyamani’s career.” Sam Prasan is scoring the music.
- Review : Chikati Gadilo Chithakotudu – Cheesy Adult comedy
- Review : Puli Joodham- Slow Paced Crime Thriller
- Star director to play Dhruv Vikram’s father in Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake?
- Fresh speculations on Kalyan Ram’s next
- Noted Bollywood actor in Vijay63
- Manchu Manoj reveals the much-awaited update on his next film