Actress Priyamani is known for being a good performer. Over the last few years, she has gone overboard in the glamour department without much success. She is now going to come up with a new movie titled ‘Charulatha’ and this film will showcase her acting prowess once again. She will be playing a dual role as conjoined twins, a very tough task. ‘Charulatha’ is scheduled for a September 14th release.
The movie has been directed by award winning director Ponnu Kumaran and Ramesh Krishna Murthy is the producer. The film is being made as a trilingual and it will release in Telugu, Tamil and Kannada. Sundar Babu is the music director of this movie and M.V.Panner Selvan is the cinematographer.
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics