Actress Priyamani is known for being a good performer. Over the last few years, she has gone overboard in the glamour department without much success. She is now going to come up with a new movie titled ‘Charulatha’ and this film will showcase her acting prowess once again. She will be playing a dual role as conjoined twins, a very tough task. ‘Charulatha’ is scheduled for a September 14th release.
The movie has been directed by award winning director Ponnu Kumaran and Ramesh Krishna Murthy is the producer. The film is being made as a trilingual and it will release in Telugu, Tamil and Kannada. Sundar Babu is the music director of this movie and M.V.Panner Selvan is the cinematographer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Liger’s first look sets a new South Indian record
- Latest – F3 to be delayed further?
- Rashmika Mandanna says Dear Comrade deserves positive reception
- Mahesh Babu lauds Nani, Satyadev’s Daare Leda
- Here’s when Pawan Kalyan will resume Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake
- From years to hours: RGV’s sensational comments on his relationships