National award-winning actress Priyamani will be seen as a Naxalite named Bharathakka in Rana Daggubati and Sai Pallavi’s upcoming period drama, Virata Parvam. The latest reports reveal how Priyamani had gone the extra mile to prepare for her character.
Apparently, Priyamani reportedly trained under an ex-Naxalite for a few days before she commenced shooting for her part earlier this summer. The training helped her understand how the naxals operate and their living conditions. Given her finesse and the training she underwent, we can expect an authentic performance from Priyamani yet another time.
Articles that might interest you:
- Crazy OTT offer for Sharwanand’s next?
- Is her character going to be the backbone for Nishabdham?
- Bhaagamathie director’s next to have a direct OTT release
- Noted channel bags Nidhhi Agerwal’s film
- Tollywood stars planning big-What about Ram Charan?
- Yet another actor from Ananya and Chunkey Pandey’s family to make his debut