National award-winning actress Priyamani will next be seen in Narappa and Virata Parvam. Both the movies will be hitting screens in 2021. Meanwhile, the actress has signed an exciting new project. She will be playing an investigative officer in a film, titled Cyanide.
Cyanide is based on the sensational serial killer ‘Cyanide’ Mohan, who raped and killed 20 young women in Karnataka. Mohan, who worked as a physical education teacher, was given life sentence in June this year. The film will be made as a Telugu-Hindi bilingual and it will be directed by award-winning filmmaker Rajesh Touchriver.
Bollywood actor Yashpal Sharma plays the investigative officer in the film’s Hindi version. Pradeep Narayanan is bankrolling the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Krishna Vamsi’s Ranga Marthanda looking at an OTT release
- Bigg Boss 5 – Housemates target these two in full flow
- Interview : Pawan Ch – Shekhar Kammula rejected me multiple times
- Mahesh super excited to watch Love Story- Wishes the team
- Chiranjeevi to launch Sai Tej’s Republic’s trailer
- Poll : Which of these hit TV shows is entertaining you the most?