Priyanka Chopra is all set to reprise Jaya Bachchan’s role in the remake of Zanjeer. This film is Ram Charan Tej’s launchpad in Bollywood and currently he’s in Mumbai for the first schedule of the film. Long time ago, Priyanka Chopra had acted in a Tamil film with Vijay and then she was part of another Telugu film which never released. After she became one of the biggest stars in the country, this is the first time she’s pairing up with an actor from the south. Director Apoorva Lakhia and Amit Mehra, the producer of the film, were reportedly in talks with Priyanka Chopra for quite sometime and she agreed to act in the film earlier this week. Mahie Gill and Arjun Rampal are also playing important roles in this film.
- Kajal opens up about her plans to turn producer
- Suresh Babu’s latest statement on Ramanaidu biopic
- Bollywood stars appreciate Vijay Deverakonda’s gesture
- We have forgotten our farmers, Chinnababu is a tribute to them: Karthi
- Geetha Govindam will be the best film in Vijay’s career: Allu Aravind